Wednesday, January 4, 2017



Black Love
My first poem.

Because seeing you during the day feels like a victory
That smile....it just does something to me
The tone of your voice touches my crown and down my spine
I think the alignment is more than mine

Because we never touch and that's just fine
No need for the physicality's, we connect with our minds
The words we share are so inviting we get wrapped up with conversation so enticing
I see the sun shine on your chocolate skin
Even under the moon I see that glow from within
The Queen in me wants you to know I'm proud of you forever
Being a Black King despite the storms, you always hold it together
By your side to love honor and cherish
You gave me the world even before marriage
Being with you is like a dream come true
Because with you I got my black love and my Warrior King in you
So cliche but I'd shout it from the mountain top
Til my heart stops...because it's so real
Black King & Black Queen their is no better deal
Our love
Black love
Forever and a day
Always
In all ways.
- Esoquarian

No comments:

Post a Comment