Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Poem of the Week: Intertwined Entities


Intertwined Entities


Imagine us, wide awake, in the dead of night, the moon
serving as our only light, peering through the blinds it shines 
on your brown skin.
I salivate art the glistering temptation, unleashing a mischievous grin, my heart aches with the urge to kiss your lips, revisiting the familiar territory of your beautiful brown skin.
Sweet chocolate delight, what a precious sight, as we absorb each other's energy, I melt from the hypnotizing radiance traveling through my chakras. Her vibration is an uncontrolled force charging relentlessly through my guarded magnetic field.
With each kiss, she awakens my soul sending my spirit on a euphoric trance, our inhalations begin to deepen like gaping shallow waters of the ocean existing inside of me, mentally I'm exploring her frequency as our eyes lock, gravity pushes our bodies closer together, I drown angelically in her multidimensional galaxy of passion, mangled in a blissful daze of unsolicited affection, her intoxicating aura fills my lungs and she becomes the air that I breathe, our lustful desires intensifies as we reach new erotic heights, we indulge sensually in the pleasurable arena of pure love.
Admiring the glorious sight, of my sweet chocolate delight....

By: Nikole
From: DMV 
Twitter: @ne0ntrees_
Instagram: @ne0ntrees
To read more work from this Queen click here!





Interview with the artist

When interviewing queen Nikole i asked her what was her motivation or inspiration for her featured piece. I like the audience to first build their own interpretations of the work before it is explained. I think when people view or read art they have their own ideas and find reasons to connect that refer to personal situations. This makes the whole experience so much richer. I personally was excited for this piece because as a black women I am all about the BLACK GIRL MAGIK!

"I chose this piece to share because it was written with admiration for black woman who was the perfect muse! I want to showcase the magical abilities of black women and the intensity of their passion. I want the audience to grasp and relate to the beauty of vulnerability and mutuality of black women."

Thanks to this Queen for sharing her work and thank everyone who came through to read it. Remember all works are welcome to be featured on my blog. If interested you can send your work through the following:

Twitter: @blackgyalmagic
Instagram: @black.gyal.magic
Email: dshouchins@gmail.com

Much Love : )

No comments:

Post a Comment