Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Artwork of the Week: Passion in the Ocean


Passion in the Ocean
By: ChaĆ©-Kymani 
Instagram: @Artwizz_srd


The artist happens to be a cool Instagram follower of mine. One of the reasons I like Instagram, because it links you with so many people from different places that are into the same things you are but have a different experience of life. 

When asked about what inspired him to create his piece I got a reply I wish most men would have in their heads. " I feel like the female is art." If you really get deep enough and think, we really are. Just think a second about what all we as women can do, what we do! 

I asked what the picture represented because art means something different to every pair of eyes that set and admire the work. I'm sure some eyes just see a couple embracing each other in the water or for the common mind just making out." The ocean represents the life and vitality we can give to one another when we love each other. The sun is the constant light we radiate when we are in harmony with each another. Then you have the lovers in a perfect unison. The fact that they are pretty deep in the ocean is also symbolic. It shows how deep two people can connect no matter how deep they fall. It's basically the perfect relationship." 


Instead of just posting the work I wanted to interview. I wanted to share the creative feel for the piece. I think once a person understands the meaning behind the artwork they are viewing the connection becomes deeper. The appreciation for the time and effort is brought to a whole new level. 

I was hype when he sent me the piece but after getting a better understanding I love it because I feel it. I have a strong personal tie and thoughts when it comes to love. This is work I would place on a wall in my home to remind me and represent the love I want to have and keep one day. 

I hope you all enjoy the homies artwork as much as I did. If so look forward to more coming from him in the future. Thanks for sharing my dude, much love : ) ! 









No comments:

Post a Comment