Sunday, August 16, 2015

Poem of the Week: Forbidden Fruit



FORBIDDEN FRUIT
By: Brizzly Adams
Instagram: @LongstonHughes
Twitter: @LongstonHughes


If I ever had you, you know I'd be glad to. 
You say I shouldn't but baby girl...I had to. 
I've been dying to have you. 
Kisses in places only you and I know about. 
Words uttered that only we're able to hear. 
The things I'd do to you, I've fantasized about for days on end. 
The ways I'd do them to you. 
It has all played out in my mind in ways you would never imagine. 
And then, my inappropriate daydreams became our intimate reality. 
I would sit for hours at a time envisioning the ways I would indulge in the act of tasting you. 
The ways I would so intimately devour you. 
Never knew I'd ever actually be seconds away from taking your soul from you. 
This was equivalent to the apple for Eve. 
You are my forbidden fruit. 
I'd take a bite out of you day after day, if given the opportunity. 
It has been a moment since I've tasted a woman and it brought me to the brink of of my own release. Your nectar. 
It's drips from the hairs on my chin. 
I indulge in the moments where I am face planted between your beautiful legs as I can hear your breaths shallow. 
Feel your legs begin a slight tremble. 
You're moments away from the ultimate eruption, and that's when I stop. 
Not because I want to, but you made me. 
I respect this. 
As much as I want to continue to devour you until you relinquish every ounce of your sexuality to me. 
I refrain. Allow you to collect yourself, and continue as if nothing has ever transpired. 
To the world, we're merely the best of friends. 
But to us? For us? 
There will always be this tiny moment where sensuality met sexuality and my heart and tongue maneuvered as one in efforts to cause you to explode in a manner as to which you've never experienced before. 
Until next time, this is a note dedicated to my forbidden fruit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment