Saturday, August 8, 2015

Poem of the Week


THE FLOATER

By: Cole Livingston-Feggins
Instagram: colesway202
Twitter: dela202 

Where more than just what we claim to be it's as if I'm untouchable nobody knows but she knows 
I call i text we sex i think i got away with it but she knows 
We fuck we drink
We smoke i leave you leave they leave 
we link up again 
& it's late after 12 is where my affection needs & yearns for you 
that body not your mind cause why should my thoughts dwell on what matters to you 
like your favorite color
your favorite movie
your favorite food when deep down inside i don't even care... But she knows
This life i live is fun 
I'm wild 
free 
young enough to do right old enough to catch hell for my actions mature enough to change but to immature to care about what happens 
How can i care 
caring leads to being lost why should i 
Try to love 
when love don't love me 
Blame me for your misrepresentation of a perfect love story 
blame me when you carefully push everyone away 
& if all of the above fails then just blame me 


No comments:

Post a Comment